Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting to know you - Don

Doesn't that title make you want to sing that song???


Getting to know you!
Getting to know all about you...



Well, I was trying to figure out how we could all get to know each other more... and what better way to do that by some useless interview questions??? You know the ones that you get in those email forwards??? Yup, those are the ones!


So, I am going to start asking y'all those questions and post them (along with some pictures that you will have to provide me), so we can all get to know each other more!


So, you'll never guess who I got as my first victim, oops, I mean honored blog guest... my husband! Don!







So, here are my very deep, intellectual, spiritual questions for Don:








What time did you get up this morning? 7:15

Diamonds or pearls? Pearls

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fireproof last weekend; before that it was Apollo 13 before we were married (it was only because my air conditioning was broken)

What is your favorite tv show? House and The Ultimate Fighter

What do you usually have for breakfast? Protein Bar

What is your middle name? Ray

What food do you dislike? Cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes (Darla's note: Thanksgiving will be fun!)

What is your favorite CD or song at the moment? Third Day's Light at the End of the Tunnel

What kind of car do you drive? 2003 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

Favorite sandwich? Ham and swiss


What characteristic do you despise? Pathological lying


Favorite item of clothing? my speedo JUST KIDDING! Fleece jacket


If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where? Hong Kong


Where would you retire to? Colorado



What was your most recent memorable birthday? 30th - Darla threw me a surprise party

Favorite sport to watch? Soccer and Ultimate Fighting

Favorite sport to play? Soccer and mountain bike riding

Art you a morning person or a night person? Night

Pets? No

What did you want to be when you grew up when you were little? soccer player

How are you today? Peachy

What is your favorite snack? DQ Blizzard

What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? Christmas

Any special talents? juggling a soccer ball

Do you have any siblings? a sister

What's one of your favorite things to do? Hang with my family

Favorite color? black

How many children do you have? 2


If you were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing you would bring? Darla (Darla's note: awwwww!)

3 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

He sounds like a great guy. I'd like to get to know him better. :)

Tab said...

You do have a pet. 2 cats if I remember correctly :)

Don Brown said...

Nuh uh....Madison has two cats.