Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yoo hoo!!! Over here!!! Remember me??? Hellooooooo!!!

Okay, okay. I get it. It's been a long time. And Christmas is WAYYYY over. And I never finished the progressive dinner posts... YET!!! Well, now I'm back. With a vengeance! And I might just surprise you, and post TWICE A MONTH! But let's not get crazy!!!

Let's go to house #3 for the progressive dinner at Kevin and Kristin's. Here are the boys watching some dumb basketball game. Or football or something.
Some lovin' by Jon and Lis!

Look how expertly Kevin carves the turkey!

Lori, Danielle, Tab, Vanita and Stacey just visitin'

Look at that yummy spread!

Then we made it to House #4, our house. Which is why I was too busy (apparently) to take any pictures of the yummy desserts that everyone brought! :( Oh well. Suffice it to say, they were DELISH!
Then on to the gifts. Oh the lovely, lovely gifts! Here is Gilly, Rachel, Kristin and Cara laughing while Kevin shows off his gift.
Vanita, Tammy, Carol, Lis and Jon (and a headless Donnie) watching the gift shenanigans.

Kristin opening the lovely painted kitty sweatshirt I gave her (I spent good $$ for that at the goodwill). I'm sure she was devastated when she realized that she accidentally left it at my house!

Rich opening his gift...

Tom outside holding our cat, Midnight, because he felt bad that our cats aren't allowed inside.

All in all, I'd say it was a great progressive dinner. What did you guys think???

1 comment:

Tugpilotswife said...

The dinner was a blast. Can't wait till next year.